PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, commonly known as PUBG Mobile, is a highly popular battle royale game that has taken the gaming world by storm. One of the key aspects of dominating the game is mastering the controls. In this article, we’ll guide you through the various control settings in PUBG Mobile and share some valuable tips to improve your gameplay.
The Basics of PUBG Mobile Controls
PUBG Mobile offers a variety of control options to suit different playing styles and preferences. By default, the game utilizes a virtual joystick on the left side of the screen for movement and a range of buttons on the right side for actions such as shooting, crouching, and jumping. However, you can customize these controls to better fit your gameplay style.
Customizing the Controls
- Accessing Control Settings: To customize your controls, go to the settings menu in PUBG Mobile. Look for the “Controls” tab, where you’ll find various options to tweak.
- Adjusting Button Layout: You can drag and drop buttons to reposition them on the screen. Organize the layout for easy access to essential actions during intense battles.
- Customizing Button Size: Make buttons larger or smaller to match your finger size and improve accuracy.
- Layout Presets: PUBG Mobile provides pre-set control layouts, such as “Classic,” “Left-handed,” and “Gyroscope.” Experiment with these presets to find what works best for you.
Mastering the Gyroscope
The gyroscope feature is an advanced control option in PUBG Mobile that allows you to aim and move your device to adjust your in-game view. This feature can significantly enhance your aiming precision, especially for long-distance shots. To enable the gyroscope:
- Go to the control settings.
- Find the “Gyroscope” option and turn it on.
- Adjust the sensitivity settings to your liking.
Tips to Improve Your Gameplay
- Practice Regularly: Mastering PUBG Mobile controls takes time and practice. Regularly play the game to get familiar with your customized layout.
- Find Your Sensitivity: Experiment with sensitivity settings to find the perfect balance between responsiveness and control.
- Use Peek and Fire: Take advantage of the “Peek and Fire” feature to expose yourself minimally while firing at enemies.
- Learn Claw Grip: Consider using the claw grip technique, which involves using more fingers to control multiple buttons simultaneously.
What is the best 3 finger control settings in PUBG?
In PUBG Mobile, the 3-finger control setting, also known as the “3-Finger Claw” grip, is a popular choice among players looking to enhance their gameplay and have more control over actions and movements. Here’s a recommended 3-finger control setup to consider:
1. Left Thumb (Move): Use your left thumb to control movement with the virtual joystick on the left side of the screen.
2. Right Thumb (Aim and Shoot): Your right thumb will handle aiming, shooting, and other critical actions. Place it on the right side of the screen, where you’ll find the firing and aim buttons.
3. Index Finger (Jump and Crouch): The index finger will be responsible for jumping and crouching. You can place it on the dedicated buttons on the right side of the screen, near the aim and fire buttons.
4. Middle Finger (Scope and Peek): The middle finger comes into play for scoping and peeking. Utilize it to control the scope-in button for more precise aiming and to peek around corners while remaining in cover.
By adopting the 3-finger claw grip, you can have faster access to essential functions, like aiming, shooting, and moving simultaneously. However, it may take some time to get accustomed to this control style. Regular practice and adjustments to sensitivity settings will help you find the best setup that suits your comfort and playstyle. Remember, the key to success in PUBG Mobile is consistent practice and mastering your chosen control scheme.
What is the best control for PUBG Mobile?
The best control setup for PUBG Mobile largely depends on your personal preference and comfort level. Different players have various playstyles, and what works for one might not be ideal for another. However, here are some popular control options to consider:
- 2-Finger Control: This is the most basic and easy-to-use control method, where you control movement with your left thumb using the virtual joystick and use your right thumb for aiming, shooting, and other actions.
- 3-Finger Control (3-Finger Claw): The 3-finger claw grip provides more options for simultaneous actions. It allows you to move, aim, and shoot simultaneously, giving you better control over your character’s movements.
- 4-Finger Control (4-Finger Claw): This advanced control style involves using all four fingers to access more buttons and actions, such as jumping, crouching, and switching weapons more efficiently.
- Custom Layouts: PUBG Mobile offers customizable controls, allowing you to arrange buttons and functions according to your preference. You can experiment with various layouts to find what suits you best.
- Gyroscope: Some players prefer to use the gyroscope feature to control the in-game camera. This adds an extra layer of precision, especially for aiming.
Ultimately, the best control setup is the one that you feel comfortable and confident using. It’s essential to practice regularly with your chosen control scheme to improve your gameplay. Additionally, adjusting sensitivity settings to match your playstyle can significantly impact your performance. Take the time to experiment and find the control setup that works best for you. Happy gaming!
How do I aim better in PUBG?
Improving your aiming skills in PUBG takes practice and a combination of various techniques. Here are some tips to help you aim better in the game:
- Adjust Sensitivity Settings: Fine-tuning your sensitivity settings is crucial for accurate aiming. Experiment with different sensitivity levels for both aiming and camera movements until you find the one that feels comfortable and precise.
- Master the Crosshair Placement: Always keep your crosshair at head level and anticipate where enemies might appear. This way, when you encounter an opponent, you won’t have to make significant adjustments to your aim.
- Control Recoil: Firearms in PUBG have recoil, which affects bullet trajectory. Learn to control recoil by pulling your aim slightly downward while shooting, especially during sustained fire. This will help keep your shots on target.
- Practice Flick Shots: Flick shots involve quickly moving your crosshair to the target and shooting in one motion. Practice flick shots to improve your reaction time and accuracy when encountering enemies unexpectedly.
- Use the Gyroscope (if available): If your device supports gyroscope aiming, consider using it for more precise aiming adjustments. It can be especially helpful for fine-tuning your aim while scoped in.
- Learn Bullet Drop and Travel Time: Different weapons have varying bullet velocities and travel times. Understanding these characteristics is essential for hitting moving targets at various distances.
- Center Your Aim While Moving: Avoid shooting while running, as it reduces accuracy. Stop or crouch to stabilize your aim before firing.
- Keep Calm Under Pressure: Aiming accuracy can be affected by stress and panic. Stay calm during intense situations to maintain better control over your aim.
- Engage in Training Mode: Utilize PUBG’s training mode to practice your aim, recoil control, and shooting skills with different weapons.
- Analyze Your Gameplay: After each match, review your gameplay to identify areas where you can improve your aiming and shooting techniques.
Remember, aiming better in PUBG requires consistent practice and patience. Focus on mastering the basics, and over time, you’ll see significant improvements in your aiming skills.
What is the best sensitivity in PUBG?
The best sensitivity settings in PUBG can vary depending on individual preferences and playstyle. However, here are some general guidelines to help you find the optimal sensitivity for your gameplay:
- Aim Sensitivity: For most players, a sensitivity setting between 15 and 25 is a good starting point. You can adjust it up or down based on your comfort level. Lower sensitivity settings provide more precise aiming, while higher settings allow for quicker movements.
- Camera Sensitivity: Camera sensitivity influences how fast your camera moves when looking around. Similar to aim sensitivity, a setting between 15 and 25 is a good starting point. Find a balance that allows you to scan your surroundings comfortably without feeling too slow or too fast.
- Gyroscope Sensitivity (if available): If your device supports gyroscope aiming, experiment with lower sensitivity settings initially. Gradually increase it until you find a level that complements your aiming style.
- Scope Sensitivity: Customize sensitivity settings for different scopes (red dot, holographic, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, etc.) to ensure smooth and accurate aiming at various zoom levels.
- Recoil Control Sensitivity: Adjusting this setting helps manage weapon recoil. Lower sensitivity can make controlling recoil easier, especially during automatic fire.
Remember that sensitivity preferences are subjective and may vary based on the device you’re using, the screen size, and your personal aiming style. Spend some time in training mode and real matches to fine-tune your sensitivity settings gradually. Continuously experimenting and practicing will lead to finding the best sensitivity settings that suit your gameplay. Additionally, you can check out sensitivity settings used by pro players for inspiration and to further refine your settings.
Which fire button is best in PUBG?
The best fire button layout in PUBG Mobile is a matter of personal preference and comfort. Players can choose between several fire button options available in the game. Here are the most common fire button layouts:
- Tap to Fire: In this layout, you tap on the screen to fire your weapon. It is simple and suitable for players who prefer quick and precise shooting.
- Tap and Hold to Fire: With this layout, you tap and hold on the screen to continuously fire your weapon. It can be useful for sustained automatic fire, especially during close-quarters combat.
- Full Auto: This layout automatically fires your weapon when the crosshair is on an enemy. It removes the need for tapping or holding, making it easier for some players to focus on movement and aiming.
- Advanced Mode: Advanced mode allows players to customize fire and aim buttons’ placement and size, giving greater control over the layout. Players can place buttons according to their preferred hand position and comfort.
The best fire button layout depends on your playstyle and how you feel comfortable while playing. Some players prefer the classic tap to fire for better control, while others opt for the tap and hold method for sustained fire. Experiment with different layouts in the training mode or quick matches to find the one that suits you best. Regular practice with your chosen layout will improve your shooting accuracy and overall gameplay.
Customizing controls and mastering the gameplay in PUBG Mobile is vital to becoming a skilled player. With the right settings and regular practice, you can gain a competitive edge over your opponents and claim the elusive “Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!” So, dive into the settings, adjust your controls, and get ready for action-packed battles in PUBG Mobile!